Blog by Gems for Healing
The only reason people do not have enough money is because they are blocking money from coming to them with their thoughts. Every negative thought, feeling or emotion blocks good from coming to you, including money. The Universe does not keep money from you, because all the money you require exists right now in the invisible. If you do not have enough it is because you are stopping the flow of money from coming to you with your thoughts. You must tip the balance of your thoughts from lack-of-money to more-than-enough-money. Think more thoughts of abundance than of lack, and you have tipped the balance.
When you need money, the powerful feeling in you is need, thus in the law of attraction you continue to need money.
You have to feel good about money to attract money. When people do not have money, they do not feel good about money, because they do not have enough. Those negative feelings stop money from coming to you. To stop the lack of money, you need to feel good about money, you need to feel the abundance, talk about abundance and be grateful for the abundance.
As Richard Branson once said “fake it until you make it”. This is easy when you start affirming the abundance of money in your life every single day. When you affirm positively that you have money, you create money. But you have to do this for the rest of your life. Do not stop when you have received money. Keep visualizing money coming to you every day.
Use affirmations like “I love money, and money loves me”. “I have more than enough”. “I am a money magnet”. “There is a abundance of money, and it is on it’s way to me”. Be thankful and say thank you every single day.
We for example will use the following affirmation: “Gems for healing is very popular, has beautiful stock, and we receive thousands of rand’s of successful orders every single day”.
Teach Your Children
Teach these truths to your children. Teach your children that they need nothing exterior to themselves to be happy – no person, place or thing – and that true happiness is found within. Teach them that they are sufficient unto themselves. Teach your children that failure is fiction, that every trying is a success, and that every effort is what achieves the victory, with the first no less honorable than the last. Teach your children that they are deeply connected to all of Life, that they are One with all people, and that they are never separate from God. Teach your children that they live in a world of magnificent abundance, that there is enough for everyone, and that in sharing the most, not in gathering the most, that the most is received. Teach your children that there is nothing that they are required to be or to do to be eligible for a life of dignity and fulfillment, that they need not compete with anyone for anything, and that God’s blessings are meant for everyone. Teach your children that consequences and punishment is not the same thing, and that God will never condemn anyone. Teach your children that being special does not mean being better, that claiming superiority over someone is not seeing them for Who they really are, and that there is great healing in acknowledging “mine is not a better way, mine is merely another way”. Teach your children that there are no conditions to love, that they need not worry about ever losing your love, or God’s, and that their own love, unconditionally shared, is the greatest gift they can give to the world. From Communion with God – Neale Donald Walsh.
Energy Healing and Anxiety
Record numbers of people in modern society, predominantly women, suffer from mild to extreme anxiety. Billions of dollars are spent every year on tranquilizers to treat this condition, yet as the doctor writes out a prescription, he knows that the cause of the condition is unknown.
From an energetic perspective, anxiety is a disorganization of the vital energy that runs in your body. It is misaligned and thus causes the symptoms.
When anxiety hits, the energy that runs through your meridians (energy lines) and chakras (energy centers) goes haywire. Most of the energy will move upward, which creates a “spaced out” and “foggy” feeling. A big part of the energy shoots up into the heart chakra, which produces heavy breathing and heart palpitations. The right and left part of the brain become unbalanced and thinking clearly becomes almost impossible.
When the third chakra called the Solar Plexus chakra which is located under your ribs and in the diaphragm, and which is associated with the color yellow is out of balance we experience fears, eating disorders, anxiety, and loss of control.
Money and anxiety:
One of the biggest contributors to depression and anxiety are financial stressor’s and money problems, more often than not the lack of it. Although finances are often a part of depression and anxiety, we don’t always relate the idea of taking control of them as part of treatment. You may view money as something out of your control and that makes you feel helpless. This needs to change.
So how does one move through the symptoms of anxiety in a more holistic and healthy way?
First we have to address the real issue which is often a lack of connection. Many people who suffer from anxiety also describe feeling disconnected, alone, confused, out of sorts, and sad. These symptoms are also trying to speak to you and can offer the solution in a very simple way. Unlike anxiety,depression feels like more of a fixed state. There aren’t two choices to make when morning comes. With depression, the thought of staying in bed is the predominant choice. Although we usually manage to get out of bed and function semi-normally, we have a lack of energy and focus, even a lack of motivation.
In working with clients, the one thing that tended to resolve anxiety almost immediately was naming their TRUTH. They may have been going along with what others wanted for a long time, or worrying about what others think, or avoiding their own path… all of these things add up to one major reason why anxiety will appear and that is a disconnection from soul.
Once we see, hear, understand, and realize the truth beneath the symptoms, they are no longer necessary and simply release. By simply giving our truth the attention it needs, not only do the symptoms subside, but the frequency and duration also decreases to the point where they are no longer necessary. The result is a natural symptom of happiness and joy as we finally allow our spirit to be heard and we take actions to live in our truth.
Stones/Crystals you can use to ease depression and anxiety:
Amethyst, celestite, tigers eye, fluorite, lepidolite, black tourmaline, blue lace agate, rose quartz, angelite etc.
Energy healing treatments:
Include Reiki, and Chakra balancing
Always remember that there is no fault in seeking medical advice. Millions of people are treated yearly for anxiety and depression and there is no shame in admitting when you need help.
|Agate Enhances truth and brings forth understanding. Helps to see the crystalline structure within us all. Chakras-according to color of stone.||Celestite Enables one to reach higher realms of thought. The stone of the skies. Helps release emotional/mental/ physical energies that hold back higher advancement. Chakras-Throat.|
|Amazonite Aids in releasing destructive energies and help soothe and heal the heart. Aided by white light energy, helps transform those energies into creativity. Chakras-Throat.||Opal Stone of happy dreams and changes, disperse infections, purify the blood and kidneys, treatment of disorders of vision and the eyes, alleviate fevers, assists recovery of Parkinson’s disease Provide ease during childbirth. Chakras: All|
|Amethyst Soothing and calming to the mind and thought forms. Helps disperse migraines and insomnia. Helps reach higher realms of thought. Strong protection stone. Chakras-Brow, Solar.||Citrine Helps release cloudy thoughts, bringing joy and happiness and dispelling anxieties and fears. Helps to feel ability to go forth. Chakras-Navel, Crown.|
|Aquamarine Aids clear vision. Excellent balancer on all levels. Very calming stone. Helps in purifying mind/body/spirit Chakras-Throat, Solar.||Dioptase Powerful heart healer. Rare stone and quite sought after, it’s energies help to make a new foundation in the heart. Aiding ability to start again, especially when experiencing disruptions of the heart. Chakras-Heart.|
|Bloodstone Powerful stone used long ago by the American Indians to stop hemorrhaging and assist blood in clotting. Oxygenates blood. Very powerful healing stone. Chakras-Root, Heart.||Fluorite Concentration stone. Helps unveil subconscious blocks and bring out creativity.Energies of purple/mind/ combing with green/heart/Enables thought forms to manifest into matter. Chakras-Crown,Brow,Heart|
|Calcite Good stone to use enhance astral projection. Excellent balancer. Chakras-according to color of stone.||Fluorite/Pyrite Helps cleanse one’s energy field and thought forms. Help concentrate on inner growth when in the middle of advanced processing.Rare combination.|
|Kunzite Helps manic-depressives due to its high lithium content.Excellent mental balancer. Aids insight into one’s true self and acceptance of circumstances. Chakras-Heart/clear to light pink color||Kyanite This stone can be used to connect energies from the outer realms to our own ethie fields. Enhances creativity, communication and inner peace. Chakras-Throat,Brow.|
|Carnelian Aids & strengthens ritual organs. Aids tissue regeneration Ability to see into one’s true self and enhance positive aspects. Chakras-Navel, Solar, Heart.||Hematite Excellent healer.Very grounding stone when your mind is “Not your own”.Cleanses and oxygenates blood. Chakras-Heart,Solar,Root|
|Lapis Lazuli Worshipped by the Egyptians,used in many of their rituals&practices. Useful stone for those just starting on their spiritual path. Aids creative expression and clear insights,enhances intuitive abilities. Chakras-Throat, Brow.||Malachite Higher evolved stone of the heart.Helps release dormant and suppressed energies of the heart at a pace attuned to your own growth.Excellent balancer. Chakras-Heart,Solar.|
|Chrysocolla Has high copper content, which assists in aiding arthritis and stimulates blood flow. Excellent in helping female. disorders.|
|Jasper Energies are that of the Earth. Main effect on physical body.Stone of “Mother Earth”. Chakras-Root|
|Moonstone Excellent in assisting female energies,especially women with hormonal and/or menstrual problems. Aids men in the acquiring & balance of male/female energies,helping them release fears and anxieties. Chakras-Heart.||Clear Quartz Amplifies thought forms.Releases all colors of the rainbow making it an excellent energy balancer on all levels.Excellent for meditation.Aids connection to spirit guides and Higher Self. Chakras-All. Clear Quartz Tumbled Stone (A55)|
|Obsidian Excellent stone to use in environments where a lot of negativity is released. Helps to disperse and transmit these unwanted energies. Grounding,slightly masculine.Chakras-Root.||Rose Quartz The stone of”unconditional love” helps alleviate negative thought forms and energies.Increases fertility,assists one to appreciate all things great and small. Chakras-heart.Rose Quartz Chip Stone Bracelet (A155)|
|Pyrite Harmonizing stone that helps us to adjust and work peacefully in our environment.Improves circulation and digestion. Chakras-Root,Solar,Heart/ gold color/||Smokey Quartz Aids channeling and dream awareness abilities.Balances sexual energy. Chakras-Root,Navel.|
|Sodalite Enhances communication and clear vision.Balances male/female energies.Similar properties to Lapis Lasuli.Releases and transforms fear and anxiety. Chakras-Throat,Brow.||Tiger Eye Helps soften and release stubbornness,bringing clear insight and perception.Aids one in recognition of own faults and balances these energies. Chakras-Navel.|
AFFIRMATIONS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE
1. Happiness is my birthright. I embrace happiness as my setpoint state of being.
2. I feel joy and contentment at this moment right now.
3. I awaken in the morning feeling happy and enthusiastic about life.
4. I can tap into a wellspring of inner happiness anytime I wish.
5. By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy as well.
6. I have fun with all of my endeavors, even the most mundane.
7. I look at the world around me and can’t help but smile and feel joy.
8. I find joy and pleasure in the most simple things in life.
9. I have an active sense of humor and love to share laughter with others.
10. My heart is overflowing with joy.
11. I rest in happiness when I go to sleep, knowing all is well in my world.
Love Relationship Affirmations
12. My partner and I share a deep and powerful love for each other.
13. I respect and admire my partner and see the best in him/her.
14. I love my partner exactly how he/she is and enjoy his/her unique qualities.
15. My partner and I share emotional intimacy daily through talking and touch.
16. I have healthy boundaries with my partner.
17. My partner and I have fun together and find new ways to enjoy our time together.
18. My partner and I communicate openly and resolve conflict peacefully and respectfully.
19. I am able to be fully myself and completely authentic in my love relationship.
20. I communicate my desires and needs clearly and confidently with my partner.
21. I want the best for my partner and easily go out of my way to support him/her.
Positive Affirmations For Success
22. I expect to be successful in all of my endeavors. Success is my natural state.
23. I easily find solutions to challenges and roadblocks and move past them quickly.
24. Mistakes and setbacks are stepping stones to my success because I learn from them.
25. Every day in every way, I am becoming more and more successful.
26. I feel successful in my life right now, even as I work toward future success.
27. I know exactly what I need to do to achieve success.
28. I see fear as the fuel for my success and take bold action in spite of fear.
29. I feel powerful, capable, confident, energetic, and on top of the world.
30. I have an intention for success and know it is a reality awaiting my arrival.
31. I have now reached my goal of _______ and feel the excitement of my achievement.
32. Today I am successful. Tomorrow I will be successful. Every day I am successful.
Positive Affirmations For Self-Confidence
33. When I breathe, I inhale confidence and exhale timidity.
34. I love meeting strangers and approach them with boldness and enthusiasm.
35. I live in the present and am confident of the future.
36. My personality exudes confidence. I am bold and outgoing.
37. I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.
38. I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
39. I always attract only the best of circumstances and the best positive people in my life.
40. I am a problem solver. I focus on solutions and always find the best solution.
41. I love change and easily adjust myself to new situations.
42. I am well groomed, healthy and full of confidence. My outer self is matched by my inner well being.
43. Self-confidence is what I thrive on. Nothing is impossible and life is great.
45. I always see only the good in others. I attract only positive confident people.
Daily Positive Affirmations
46. I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely.
47. Life is happening in this moment.
48. I trust myself and know my inner wisdom is my best guide.
49. I have integrity. I am totally reliable. I do what I say.
50. I act from a place of personal security.
51. I fully accept myself and know that I am worthy of great things in life.
52. I choose to be proud of myself.
53. I accept and embrace all experiences, even unpleasant ones.
54. I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
55. My confidence, self-esteem, and inner wisdom are increasing with each day.
56. My immune system is very strong and can deal with any kind of bacteria, germs, and viruses.
Positive Affirmations For Healing
57. Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
58. I observe my emotions without getting attached to them.
59. I nourish my body with healthy food.
60. All of my body systems are functioning perfectly.
61. My body is healing and I feel better and better every day.
62. I enjoy exercising my body and strengthening my muscles.
63. With every breath out, I release stress in my body.
64. I send love and healing to every organ of my body.
65. I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body.
66. I pay attention and listen to what my body needs for health and vitality.
67. I sleep soundly and peacefully and awaken feeling rested and energetic.
68. I am surrounded by people who encourage and support healthy choices.
Positive Affirmations For Stress
69. My world is a peaceful, loving, and joy-filled place to live.
70. I sow the seeds of peace wherever I go.
71. I surround myself with peaceful people.
72. My work environment is calm and peaceful.
73. I breathe in peace, I breathe out chaos and disorder.
74. My home is a peaceful sanctuary where I feel safe and happy.
75. In all that I say and do, I choose peace.
76. I release past anger and hurts and fill myself with serenity and peaceful thoughts.
77. Peace descends all around me now and always.
78. I send peace from myself into the world.
79. I respond peacefully in all situations.
Positive I Am Affirmations
80. I am grounded in the experience of the present moment.
81. I am focused and engaged in the task at hand.
82. I am conscious that all is well right now.
83. I am grateful for this moment and find joy in it.
84. I am free of anxiety, and a calm inner peace fills my mind and body.
85. I am not my thoughts and pay attention to my actions without judging them.
86. I am fully present in all of my relationships.
87. I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
88. I find deep inner peace within myself as I am.
89. I am completely pain-free, and my body is full of energy.
90. Every day I am more and more at ease.
91. I am in the present moment and release the past to live fully now.
Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
92. Calmness washes over me with every deep breath I take.
93. I meditate easily without resistance or anxiety.
94. Being calm and relaxed energizes my whole being.
95. All the muscles in my body are releasing and relaxing.
96. All negativity and stress are evaporating from my body and my mind.
97. I breathe in relaxation. I breathe out stress.
98. Even when there is chaos around me, I remain calm and centered.
99. I transcend stress of any kind. I live in peace.
100. I gently and easily return to the present moment.
101. All is well in my world. I am calm, happy, and content.