Blue salt: Art, changes, employment, happiness, harmony, health, protection against evil eye and assist legal issues.
Salt, is a powerful absorber of psychic energy. It doesn’t channel this energy but absorbs it and holds it instead. Making it great for clearing, protection and purification.. From the Roman Catholic rite of preparing holy water, which contains both water and salt to the Indian custom of using salt on wounds to draw away unhealthy spirits, and with evidence that salt has been used in just that way for as long as humans have employed magic, there is clearly a strong consensus and that tends to be simply based on truth, fact, and experience.
Magical blue salt contains traces of herbs or oils.
How to use magic salt:
- Place in a jar and place at your front and back door. Or you can sprinkle a little bit on your boundaries Remember to replace the salt every moon cycle if in a container and dispose of it away from your property. This can be done by throwing the remaining salt into running water or back to the earth, but away from your home.
- Bath in the salt for 4 consecutive days.
- Wear it for a month. (Place in a glass jar or in a material bag). Dispose off after a month.
- Make a salt water wash by adding the salt in water and washing your floors with it.
- Add the salt with crystals and or herbs in a bottle or bag to make your own good luck mojo bag. Trow the salt and herbs away after a month. Wash the crystals in running water and re use.
- Placing salt on your altar brings the element of earth to your magickal workings. And increases the energy of that particular salt.