Gingko Biloba herb. Gingko Biloba
4 scoops per bag
Magic: Mental clarity and strength of mind. Aphrodisiac, fertility, healing.
How to use magickal herbs:
- Burn over charcoal to add to your rituals.
- Place on altar with your candle.
- Roll candle on herbs and burn candle.
- Add to altar.
- Add to sacred baths and natural beauty products.
- Sew into charms, spell bags, dream pillows, and sachets.
- Offer to deities, spirits and Fae.
- Create your own elixirs and blends.
Medicinal: Ginkgo leaf is often taken by mouth for memory disorders including Alzheimer’s disease. It is also used for conditions that seem to be due to reduced blood flow in the brain, especially in older people. These conditions include memory loss, headache, ringing in the ears, vertigo, dizziness, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and hearing disorders. Some people use it for other problems related to poor blood flow in the body, including leg pain when walking (claudication), and Raynaud’s syndrome (a painful response to cold, especially in the fingers and toes). Ginkgo leaf is also used for thinking disorders related to Lyme disease, chemotherapy, and depression. Some people use ginkgo to treat sexual performance problems. It is sometimes used to reverse the sexual performance problems that can accompany taking certain antidepressants called SSRIs. Ginkgo has been used for eye problems including glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, and age-related macular degeneration (AMD), as well as attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, heart disease and heart complications, high cholesterol, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and bloody diarrhea. Ginkgo leaf is also taken by mouth for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), schizophrenia, and to prevent winter depression, preventing mountain sickness and aging, controlling stomach acid, improving liver and gallbladder function, and controlling blood pressure. It is also taken by mouth to treat asthma, allergies, bronchitis, and for disorders of the central nervous system.
- Herbal leaves or flowers: 1 tsp per cup of boiling water. Allow to infuse for 10 min. Strain and drink.
- Herbal powders: 1 tsp per cup of boiling water
- Seeds, bark, roots, stems, berries: 20 gr per 500ml of boiling water. Strain and drink.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that this information is provided solely for informational purposes only. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to using any herbs or treatments made from herbs.