Magic: Oregano is said to promote good fortune and good health, and has been used in magic spells since ancient times to bring happiness, luck and protection. Sprinkle around the house to protect from evil. Place it near your head while sleeping promotes visions and psychic dreams.
How to use magickal herbs:
- Burn over charcoal to add to your rituals.
- Place on altar with your candle.
- Roll candle on herbs and burn candle.
- Add to altar.
- Add to sacred baths and natural beauty products.
- Sew into charms, spell bags, dream pillows, and sachets.
- Offer to deities, spirits and Fae.
- Create your own elixirs and blends.
Medicinal: Oreganum herb contains chemicals that might help reduce cough. Oregano also might help with digestion and with fighting against some bacteria and viruses. People use oregano for wound healing, parasite infections, and many other conditions,
- Herbal leaves or flowers: 1 tsp per cup of boiling water. Allow to infuse for 10 min. Strain and drink.
- Herbal powders: 1 tsp per cup of boiling water
- Seeds, bark, roots, stems, berries: 20 gr per 500ml of boiling water. Strain and drink.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that this information is provided solely for informational purposes only. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to using any herbs or treatments made from herbs.