Magic: Wealth, fertility, happiness. Healthy ego. Protects against negativity. Luck, and also loyalty. Also look at Book of Shadows Manual (GM3)
How to use magickal herbs:
- Burn over charcoal to add to your rituals.
- Place on altar with your candle.
- Roll candle on herbs and burn candle.
- Add to altar.
- Add to sacred baths and natural beauty products.
- Sew into charms, spell bags, dream pillows, and sachets.
- Offer to deities, spirits and Fae.
- Create your own elixirs and blends.
Medicinal: Sunflower seeds – Linked to lower rates of cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. Sunflower seeds are a source of many vitamins and minerals that support your immune system. And increase your ability to fight off viruses.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that this information is provided solely for informational purposes only. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to using any herbs or treatments made from herbs. Medicinal Herbs & Plants Manual (GM5)